Thursday, May 28, 2009

Help me with my playlist

I'm getting excited about the road trip. I got my graduation present from my parents early... A TENT! The coolest thing about this tent is that I can set it up in under 3 minutes.

I want to make a playlist of songs about summer and road trips so we can listen to it when we're in the car. I like having a special playlist for trips because when I later hear those songs I am reminded of the fun times on that trip.

Any song suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. My suggestions might be too "old" for you...and I doubt any actually have to do with summer...but here are just a few. These are songs I love to sing...REALLY LOUDLY. LOL (I really wish I had my ipod with me, but it's at home...blah.)

    "Dancing Queen" - Abba
    "You're So Vain" - Carly Simon
    "Jesse's Girl" - Rick Springfield
    "Like a Prayer" - Madonna
    "All the Single Ladies" - Beyonce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way...I was stopping by from SITS roll call. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...