Ahhhhhhhh... this is soooo stressful, I'm glad we came to the airport not 2 but 4 hours early!
OK, I hate myself! I left my debit card in the hotel we stayed at last night. I'm soooo dumb. I had a credit card, but decided to leave it at home. And I distinctly remember pulling my checkbook out of my suitcase and saying, "I never use this, why sould I pack it?!" I thought all I'd need was my debit card to get euro and then some cash to keep just in case. Ahhhhhh!!! I'm so mad. So before I found out that my debit card was at the hotel, JR came back to LAX and gave me his debit card and all the cash in his wallet. My stomach hurts and I feel like crying and throwing up. :(
Now, after converting my dollars to euro, I feel like I lost so much more money! Ughhhhhhh. This sucks! But what can I do now? I just gotta watch over what I do have and hope for a smooth trip from now on. This is one way to keep me on budget!
Other than that whole fiasco, things have been ok. I woke up before 7 and ran 3 miles on the treadmil at the hotel, then swam, then sat in the jacuzzi. I was trying to get tired so that I could sleep the whole way to Europe.
We left the hotel and drove to LAX which was also an adventure because our GPS turns off randomly about every 30 seconds.
Here's a picture of me with cry-face. I was scared hahaha.
I got my boarding tickets, checked in my luggage, said goodbye to JR, then went through security. It all went sooo smoothly. Then I decided I would splurge and buy wifi for my long wait. When I went to look for my debit card to pay for it, I realized it was missing. I called JR who was already on his way heading towards the 405. He checked my car for my debit card but couldn't find it. He drove back to LAX and gave me his debit card and cash. I had to go through security once more and here I am.
(I wrote this last night)
Next time I blog, it'll be Day 2 because of the long flight and time difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment