Friday, September 10, 2021

Spain - Day 6

Bit of a whirlwind couple of days and I’m to the point where I’m not sure which day of the week it is. Let me catch up…


I left Palma in the morning and arrived in Madrid. I took a taxi to my hotel and was able to check in early. 


I received a notice that I would need a COVID test before entering Italy so I asked the hotel receptionist for information on testing. She was able to arrange for someone to come to the hotel lobby and give me the results on the spot. It was only 40€  and I had the results emailed to me right away. 


I had the rest of the afternoon to do some sightseeing. I went to seen the royal palace, San Miguel Market and then some park. 





Once the sun set I decided to head back to my hotel and get ready for Italy. My flight the next day was at 8 and the metro to the station was about a 30 minute ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...