We walked back to the city center for more shopping and Christmas markets. I finally found a booth that had the Christmas market mugs I heard about on instagram. You pay a deposit to have your drink served in a festive Christmas mug. When you’re done drinking for the day, you are supposed to return the mug to get your deposit back. I ordered a mulled wine, but did not like it.
I booked an experience through Air BnB to have our photos taken. I really do not enjoy having photos taken, but I treasure the photos and memories so I feel it’s worth it. I did the same thing a couple years ago in Japan. It’s just nice to have good quality photos to look back on. We met with the photographer at 6:30 and she walked us to her favorite photo spots. It took about 30 minutes and I really liked the vibe of the photographer. That’s another thing I like about the Air BnB experiences is that it gives you an opportunity to interact with a local and see the city from their perspective. I recommend checking out the experiences offered on Air BnB.
By the time it ended, we were very hungry. We ate at La Petite Marie which was a French restaurant. The ambiance was nice and the food was great. Wine is cheaper than water so of course I ordered a glass of riesling to pair with my meal.


No comments:
Post a Comment